No CrossFit Kids
No Kids classes this Saturday, 10/17
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
This WOD is repeat, but the last time we did it Rx, was using a heavy Dumbbell and not a KB. Very few were able to do It with a kettlebell, which is stated next to their name on the board. Use your time as a guide on what to use for an implement in the WOD.
Repeat (for some) 2/10/20
The year is incorrect on the board. It was from 2020.
This complex is lengthy and might be a bit overwhelming to those learning these movements. We have condensed down the list for Fitness/new athletes to work their way through. Be sure to watch the next video if you fall into this category.https://youtu.be/sEoD_nQngk0
Fitness/New CrossFitters: Strength
THIS WOD IS CHALLENGING, especially if you are using a Kettlebell. It is very Important you practice the KB Jerk with a light weight and work your way up to the weight you want to use for the WOD. Even if you choose to use the heavy dumbbell, the dumbbells are a bit easier to handle than the KB. The KB's challenge more shoulder stability, and the Rx weight should only be performed with a KB by advanced athletes. Be smart, the coach will ask you to scale down, for your own safety if necessary.https://youtu.be/ZJWRqrjr9gQ
New movement alert!https://youtu.be/Ecnke5Rfw7U