Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Each day our program is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels.���� Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
For those joining us for Free Trial Thursday, don't worry too much about the abbreviations etc. below.���� Pay attention to the 'Met-Con' piece only and we will guide you through the rest when you arrive!
Cycle through this list continuously for 9:00
- Alternate rowing 10 strokes and an 80m run (to gravel) each round
- Burpee + Plate Ground to Overhead (with hands on plate)����
- Ring Rows
- Bench Press --> adding weight
For existing members only. During the strength is when Free Trial folks will be reviewing and going over the movements for the workout.On a 2:30 loop for approximately 21:00-25:00
- Bench Press
- 4 sets of 8 reps
- Incline Chest Press (DB from bench)
- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- For active rest, you will be completing: Rowing 10 strokes and 80m run (alternating)
As Many Rounds/Repetitions As Possible in 15:00You will complete the top two sections, then AMRAP the last section in the time remaining.
- Devils Press (Single DB)
- STOH (*)
- Push Press
- Push Jerk
- Burpee Over Bar
- Plate Ground to Overhead