Free Trial Thursday Attendees
- Advanced notice required.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside.
- Please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! Don't worry at all about the abbreviationsbelow. It will all make sense when you get here! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE WORK-OUT ONLY. Do not worry too much about the other information or videos listed. While the class performs this part of the day, the Coach will walk you through the work-out and other important information.
Week 5 Bench Program
(for existing members)Printable Bench ProgramIf you do not know your 1Rep Max, DON'T WORRY!Build to a heavy single of the day with the class, then use 82.5% of that number for 3 sets of 5 reps.
The warm-up will be a bit different then we typically do. You will have 7 minutes to go through the list ONE TIME. You will do one set only of 0:30 Row, Jumping Jacks,Phelps Swings and Narrow Arm Swings. You will then move to the bench where you will use the remainder of the 7 minutes to warm-up a set of 10-8-5. Rest wisely between each of these sets and build the weight according to the percentages listed. For the warm-up, we gave you a percentage range to follow. Use this range as you would want to build to your first heavy single.
- The percentages listed are a guide. Adjust weights as needed based on how you are feeling for the day.
- At times, the percentages may compute an odd number for you. For example: If the suggested percentage listed Is asking you to lift 207.5 #, you must choose to go with 205# or 210#. This decision should be based on how the previous set felt.