Most movements on your list are straightforward... we will go through a Coach led piece covering all movements of the strength before jumping in to it.Good Morning
- High Hang means you only go down your leg 1/4 of the way. This position is important because it teaches you how powerful your hip drives need to be.
- Hang means your bar goes down to above your knee. You get a little bit more time to gain momentum, but we want to focus on being patient before our arms bend to get under the bar.
- Power means you catch the bar above parallel.
- When the word power is NOT included, it means you catch the bar in a full squat, below parallel.
- If the words hang are not included in the description, the bar starts on the floor.
Find a pace and try to stick with it. Don't come out of the gates too hot, or 15 minutes will smoke you!https://youtu.be/Aao5yCKoP64