CrossFit Open Tee Shirts
The CrossFit Open begins 2/24. You will hear us talk more and more about it in the coming weeks. Each year we design a new tee shirt to wear for the Saturday WODs. If you would like to order a 2022 802 Open Tee Shirt, please follow THIS LINKOR email email@example.com if you have trouble with the link.Tee Shirts $25
- Mens/Unisex Tee Shirt (White Tanks available upon request)
- Women's Crop
- Women's Muscle
- Women's Relaxed Fit
The CrossFit Open
February 24 - March 9
- 802 will be running the event as we did last year. On Saturdays for most, with an option of Monday if you cannot attend on Saturday.
- This is our biggest Community event of the year, and we want you to be a part of it with us! Just 3 weeks, and tons of fun, hard work and the best energy imaginable.
You will be using the first rounds as a warm-up to build to weight on the barFirst sets should be done with a PVC or empty barbell.1:00 loop means sets will come quickly. Assemble your station with weight before first set begins.
- Hang Muscle Clean +Strict Press + Front Squat (3 Rounds)
- Hang Power Clean (HPC)+ Push-Press + Front Squat (3 Rounds)
- Clean +Push-Jerk or Split Jerk (3 Rounds) 2 cleans THEN 2 Jerks
- Clean & Jerk + Clean & Jerk Squat Clean into a Jerk, performed twice
As Many Burpees as Possible
Following a 1:00 Clock for 12 RoundsWeight is heavier... you will have to plan your burpees to not exhaust you too much to get under the bar.6 Rounds at one weight, 6 rounds lighter.Load your bar accordingly.1 Squat Clean2 Push or Split JerksAs Many Burpees as Possible in the remainder of the minute.
ConditioningAssault Bike Sprints