(newsletter emailed Sunday, 11/28)
Thanksgiving is behind us and we are now gearing up for more Holidays ahead. As we do so, it is a great time to review some guidelines that are important to us.
- Attending the gym with a cold, illness or stomach bug has never been okay. Covid or not, please do not come to the gym if you are ill.
- Parents with kids - please remember the same rules apply to them as well. No matter if attending a kids class or in a stroller, please keep them home if sick.
- If you see a member wearing a mask, realize they want space. Give it to them.
- If a household member has covid, please do not come to the gym (nomatter if you are vaccinated, or not).
- If you have had close contact with someone with Covid, get tested and stay away from the gym until your results are known.
- If you get Covid, follow the State Departments guidelines, and get a negative test before returning to the gym.
- If you arenotvaccinated, it is recommended you wear a maskmoving throughout the gym and provide distance to others.
- If youarevaccinated, because your risk of acquiring and transmitting the virus is less, continue to mask and create space for yourself as desired.
- Do not assume everyone is comfortable with being close. Give space, respect their's, and be mindful when setting up your station and moving throughout the room.
- If you need help creating distance or need modifications to do so, please ask, we are here to help!
- If you arenotvaccinated, at high risk of severe illness or live with someone at high risk, it is recommended you avoid busy class times (4:30/5:40pm & Saturdays at 9:10am).
As always, thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these times.
Sara & Tarken
- Side Shuffle Touch Down
- Banded Squat Isometrics
- 1/4 Squat 0:05 - 1/2 Squat 0:05 x 2
- World's Greatest Stretch
As Many Rounds/Reps as Possible in 15:00A few new movement variations (see below)