We had one heck of a kick off to The Open this week! A HUGE thank you to Michele Bushey and Natasha for sorting through your tee shirts and getting them ready to go. To Sheri, Brian and Jim for helping with set up Friday night. To Mama B and Alyssa for baking and packing up the delicious cookies! To Big Dave, Debbie and Alyssa for being the extra hands we had no idea we needed ALL day long. To Cullen and Boutin for being superstar judges and bringing extra hype to multiple classes. And to Ariana... capturing SO MANY spectacular moments for all of us! THANK YOU to every one of you for being a part of this with us! We had an absolute BLAST!VIEW ALL ARIANA'S PHOTOS HEREhttps://youtu.be/wXMJ2GwBUzI
Monday The Board
- 9 minutes in each station - 4 minutes to transition to the next
- You will do one warm-up depending on your start station
- Working to a heavy set of 2 reps, following a 2:00 clock. Record weight.
- Remember, the bench press is the only barbell movement we don't use collars for
As Many Rounds/Reps as possible. This simple little couplet will burn! Row hard, move fast!https://youtu.be/zQbBQM1Yj6U
- Be careful on those hop overs! Seem simple but you do have to spring into them. Make sure to scale to a version that makes sense for you. This week we will be doing down ups as a way to get your heart rate up in the same capacity.
- Ground to overhead will be with a plate