Print Your Squat Program
Last week we found our 1RM Back and Front Squat. Plug those numbers into the����Squat Program HERE
If you did not find your 1RM last week, but would like to, you may use week 1 to do so
If you are new to CrossFit, or are easing back in, print the spread sheet blank, follow the same rep scheme, and note what you used for weight and use it as a guide moving forward.
You will work through the movements for 8 minutes and your back squat weight will end where you will start in the strength.
3:00 LoopWe would rather have you hit these lifts rather than fail.���� If you are tired, sore, or the percentages are too heavy for any given week, PLEASE MAKE ADJUSTMENTS so you can hit the lift! As we get deeper into the program, this philosophy may change, but for now, this is the game plan!����
- Use your printed out sheets for the weight percentages for the strength session, if you forgot to bring yours or didn't print yours out, please try do so for next Monday!
- On a 3:00 loop you will complete one set of squats and then change out the weights for the next set.
- Back Squat (BS)
- Front Squat (from rig)
As Many Burpees As Possible
- With a 15:00 time cap you will complete all listed movements.
- On the final round you will do As Many Burpees as Possible for your score.
- We want you to get to the final round of burpees.���� Scale accordingly.
- Find a pace that will allow you to continuously move.
- In the larger classes, we will be running heats, heat 1 will start at 3-2-1 go and heat 2 will start at 3:00. Heat 2 will finish picking up squat weights etc.