Voting Closes 7/3
Best Health Club/Gym and Best CrossFit Studio are two very big titles we'd like to own around here!���� Please take just seconds of your time and VOTE 802. Voting is live through 7/3 and we need your help!���� Tell your family, tell your friends!You only need to enter your email address to vote, and only need to vote for as many categories as you would like.Category: ServicesQuestion #33: Best Health Club/GymQuestion #37: Best CrossFit StudioVOTE HERE
Hatch Squat Program Wk 3
If you are jumping in on this program for the first time, follow the same rep scheme listed and note what you used for weight.���� This will help you dial in in the coming weeks of this 12 week program.
You will work through the movements for 8 minutes and your back squat weight will increase to where you will start in the strength.
- Leg swings front to back
- Leg swings side to side
- 3 Point Hip Opener
- Glute Bridges (no band)
- Build up back squats
3:00 LoopWe would rather have you hit these lifts rather than fail.���� If you are tired, sore, or the percentages are too heavy for any given week, PLEASE MAKE ADJUSTMENTS so you can hit the lift! As we get deeper into the program, this philosophy may change, but for now, this is the game plan!����
- Use your printed out sheets for the weight percentages for the strength session, if you forgot to bring yours or didn't print yours out, please try do so for next Monday!
- On a 3:00 loop you will complete one set of squats and then change out the weights for the next set.
- Back Squat (BS)
- Front Squat (from rig)
15:00 Up Ladder
- You will keep the run and the bar hops the same, but the thrusters and back squats will increase each round
- Bar Hops
- Make sure you get full extension at the top of the thruster before going back into your next rep.
- Back squat At the end of your thruster, you will bring the bar down in the back-rack instead of the front rack.
- 1-5 thrusters every :30 for 15 rounds