Save The Date
- Friday, July 3rd, All Day - Stars & Stripe Taping and information about taping by Stephen Burkert
- Saturday, July 17th at 12:00pm - 802 CrossFit 8th Anniversary Party
- Friday, July 23rd at 5:40pm - Back Pain Seminar with Stephen Burkert
- Saturday, August 7th at 11:30am - Advanced Gymnastics Clinic with Casey Baczewski
- Saturday, August 28 & 29th - CrossFit Level I Certificate Course
- September - Beginner to Intermediate Gymnastics Clinic with Casey Baczewski
5 sets, 5 repsBack Squat (BS)
This one is quick and it will burn! Push yourself!As Many Rounds as Possible in 9 minutes of:Air Squats, Running and CleansMake sure you are getting full range of motion and full hip extension at the top of your Air Squats. Squeeze the glutes!
The Second Strength
We will be working percentages from your 1 Rep Max tested a few weeks ago (see board at bottom of blog). If you weren't here, keep this portion at workable weight, focusing on form and technique). Unlike shown in the video below, we would like you to hang onto the bar after each movement. We will also be following at 1:30 clock for 4 Rounds.
- 1 Clean Pull + 1 Hang Clean + 1 Clean
- 1 Clean at 80-85% of 1RM every Minute on the Minute