- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
Streaming LIVE at 12:00 and 4:30pm Monday-FridayMeeting ID: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
- 4 PVC Good Mornings
- 4 PVC Windows to the Wall
- 16 Leg Swings
- 4 PVC Front Rack Lunges
- 4 PVC Hang Cleans
- 4 PVC Front Squats
Mobility (5 minutes) 4 Point Wrist Mobility, PVC Front Rack Stretch, Prize SquatsRepeat Warm-Up #1 using a Barbell for Hang Cleans and Front Squatshttps://youtu.be/K6Pv1oXh2JU
- Perform the given amount of work, then rest the remainder of the minute.
- Choose a weight, and a rep scheme that will give you some rest before the next round begins.
- On the very last round, hustle and get As Many Burpees as Possible for your score!
- Banded Side Steps 20
- Banded Monster Walks 20 (10 steps forward/10 steps back)