Don't forget a long sock if you want to rope climb!We are kicking this week off with a BANG! Please scale appropriately, even if it mean mix and matching all levels.
The strength is a build/warm-up leading into the WOD. We will get 3 to 4 rounds of this max, using it as a primer for what is ahead.Barbell Bent Over Row (Reg & Rev)Double Under TipsStrict Pull-Up and scaling
Big rep schemes will make this WOD tough for many. Please scale appropriately. A few things to note:
- You cannot rope climb unless you have a long sock or shin guard. If you tear on the rope, please tell a coach.
- Today is not a day to learn to climb the rope. If you have never done it, please wait until we have a technique day to learn.
- The ropes must be shared. It is a large number so pick someone to partner up with, you go, I go style.
- In order for Chest to Bars to count. Your chest must make contact with the bar.
- Toes Raises are a great way to build kipping toes to bar strength. Don't underestimate their significance.