- On a 2:00 loop, you were perform fast Sumo Dead lifts for 10 seconds. Shooting for 7-8 Rounds.
- FAST does not mean SLOPPY. It means, touch and go, exploding through each rep.
- We will not record weight on the bar, or number of reps performed. Try and pick a number and stay consistent with.
- You may add weight to your bar each round, but remember, we are after speed, not max loading. Find the balance between the two.
- At 3-2-1 Go, those doing RX will perform 40 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, then 100 Double Unders - then 30 SDLHP, 100 DU's - 20 SDLHP/100 DUs, 10/100
- This WOD might mean a mix of all 3 levels for many people. Pick a weight on the bar that makes sense for you, and pick a double under number that will give you good practice, but not tie you up on that movement for an extended period of time. SUMO DEADLIFT HIGH PULL
Double Under Tiphttps://youtu.be/oSGvLsI8Am8?t=43
You may use Kettlebells for this. This is a great option for those that can't make it down to the floor without lunging.https://youtu.be/2o_lal2jpQc?t=27