- Every Memorial Day, CrossFitters all over the world complete the Hero WOD Murph. If you haven't done Murph, follow THIS LINK to learn more.
- This year, we will be completing the Hero WOD on Saturday 5/29. We will run heats much like we did for the last Open WOD with pull-ups (couples together). It is our hope to follow up the last heat with a BBQ celebration. More information will follow, BUTmark it on your calendar now!
- Leading up to this event, we will be doing a bit of prep work in our weekly programming. Our focus will be running, push-up and pull-up rep schemes that will build your Murph engine to tip-top shape!
- No Vests.... Vest training is coming
- We have plenty of run work on deck for this week, so Murph Prep this week will not include a run
As Many Round as Possible in 9 minutes
- How to Scale Pull-Ups
- For the burpee to target, you will do a burpee under a pull-up bar and jump to touch the bar. This gives your full extension at the top a little extra bump! Tall people choose a tall bar, shorter people, choose a lower bar.
As Many Rounds As Possible in 9 minutesRemember, good push-ups build strength. Poor push-ups keep you stalled in progress. Focus on that form!
No Score for this station. Remember, start light with the dumbbells and work your way up in weight.https://youtu.be/8JDMVbCKo0ohttps://youtu.be/MD-S-qFCbws
To be done on the bench or floor.https://youtu.be/mW5OioiPjxo