Virtual Classes Are Growing!
Missing your WOD buddies, how about those coaching cues and motivation to work harder? The virtual classes have been GREAT keeping all of those, and many more things alive! Trust us! Download the Zoom app and join us. It's so easy and so much better than working out alone!
Links To Sign-In
Meeting ID number: 504-063-0477
- 6:00AM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 12:00PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 4:30PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 5:45PMTHIS LINK Password: 802
Wednesday: The Board
Pull-Ups For Some - Reverse Grip Rows for others...5 ROUNDS EVERY 3:00
- Pull-Ups, 3-5 reps every 3:00 adding additional weight to your body if needed.
- Rows, 10-15 reps depending on availability of weight, every 3 minutes
If you only have a plate, you may use it for the V Rotations (V-Sit Tap). We found the V Rotations to be a bigger challenge and would like you to use a DB if it makes senseRx= Rotations 50/35# KBS 70/50#Performance=PRotations 35/25# KBS 50/35#Fitness= Rotations 20/10# KBS= Russian if need be and 30/20#https://youtu.be/OCtZkleL4Zc
The Extra Work
- Reverse Tabata: 10 work, 20 seconds rest x *
- A chance to work on Butterfly/Kipping Pull-Ups
- OR Renegade Rows - keep those hips square and don't gain momentum through them. Focus on small muscle groups. Lighter is better.