New FaceBook Group
Our Private FaceBook page for members, 802 CrossFit Community, is now inactive. Please find our new page 802 CrossFit Membersfor the sharing of daily board photos, member specific information and community chit chat. Please refrain from using the old page for posting.
- Your goal in this Station is fast QUALITY reps. Full range of motion, but weight on the bar that allows you to move 8 reps in 0:15 or less.
- There will be no score for this station, and new CrossFitters should decrease reps or loading and focus on proper form and technique.
- This one is TIGHT if you want to finish under time cap, you have to hustle!
- If you don't finish in less than 9 minutes, we will score it by total rounds + reps complete.
- Remember to run tight to the left side of the road one the way out, cross the street and stay tight to the left on the back too.
- We recommend writing this rep scheme on a white board. You will work your way up in reps for the entire 9 minutes. Get as far as you can!
- Wall Balls, Reverse Lunges and V-Taps