Links To Sign-In Monday
Meeting ID number: 504-063-0477
- 6:00AM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 12:00PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 4:30PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 5:45PMTHIS LINK Password: 802
SYLB Final Week!
We will be seeing many modifications to get this WOD done, and that is okay! Just remember, if you have to alter the WOD in any way, it will be a scaled score. Keep a firm eye on the bigger picture here which is to bring our Community together. Work your hardest, with what you've got, and be PROUD of your effort!BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE STANDARDS OF MOVEMENT
- The AMSU is different than we normally do. View all standards HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I scale up in DB weight if I don't have what they want and still call it Rx? Yes, only if you are using Dumbbells. It will just slow you down....
- Can I use a barbell for the DLs? Yes, but no matter what you use for weight, your score will be scaled because it was modified from what was intended to be done
- If I don't have an AbMat will it be Rx? Yes, just use a towel rolled up under your low back instead.
Weight Suggestion for Scaled Score using Barbells
Rx= Deadlift 100/70#Performance= 75/55#Fitness=65/35#Thruster weight should be roughly 1/2 of this https://youtu.be/l7xoN_L_m2k
- Add weight each round working to WOD weight for DL/Thruster.
- Use a loaded backpack or DB loaded on the back side if you don't have a Barbell
- STAY ACTIVE in the hole. Do not settle and rest in the bottom of your squat.
- Big squeeze of the glutes to fire out of the hole.
Yup, we changed the name on ya.... Why? Because we want to treat this as more of something we will be doing together at the end of the class each day, rather than an option.https://youtu.be/EgPCtgAUhQo