- Level One
- For those that DO NOT have strict pull-ups, or want to get stronger at strict pull-ups.
- Level Two
- For those that HAVE a strict or multiple strict pull-ups, but are lacking good kipping technique. This will help improve your kip, and kip strength, allowing you to string more reps together. Remember, strict before kipping is ALWAYS recommended. However, there are a few that fall in the gray area here and should consult with a coach if in question.
- Level Three
- HAVE strict Pull-Ups. HAVE Chest to Bar Pull-Ups. Can do at least 10 Kipping Pull-Ups unbroken
- Banded Lat Pull-Down
- working straight arm strength - be sure to choose a band that you do not need to lean into or use momentum to move.
- Banded Row
- most everyone should use a thin band for this.
- Scapular Pull-Ups
- T-Spine Rotation
- Tap Swing
- Hand Stand Hold
5 Rounds for Time: 15:00 Time Cap
- Dumbbell Hang Power Snatch ( DB HPS)
- Alternating Forward Lunges
- Pull-Ups& Scaling
- Ab Mat Sit-Up (AMSU)