COVID POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please review ALL requirements before coming to your first class
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class you MUST contact us by email (with received confirmation) before coming to your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE so you know what to do when you arrive. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO for a visual guide.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You MUST abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- You must fill out a COVID-19 Liability Waiver in addition to our 802 CrossFit Waiver before class participation.
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning MondayMeeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
We are doing Pull-Ups for the first time in over 4 months!!! And we figured we could all use a little more conditioning as well, so strap on those running shoes and let's have ourselves a Happy Hump Day!
Your warm-up will depend on where you are starting. You will only do the warm-up for your start station.https://youtu.be/1bZDVUAIEKI
Station #1You will row, air squat, row, air squat and then row as many meters as possible in the remaining time. Your score is total meters on the last round.Station #2As Many Rounds as Possible of Strict Pull-Ups and Plate Ground to overhead. MOST of you will be using a band. The pull-ups will get hard QUICK! We don't want to see kipping or squirming of any kind. Do singles if you need to. Use a band if you need to.Station #3Run, Air Squats, Run, As many air squats as possible in the remaining time. This one will be a hustle!https://youtu.be/VnlO8vr-CG0