We are having our annual 802 Halloween Party at Keith White's house on Saturday 10/30! Friends, family and kids are all welcome to join us for a night filled with food, FIRE and fun! We are starting early so the kiddos can join us, and gathering pallets to keep you warm with another epic bonfire. Food will be potluck style and BYOB. Costumes not required, but recommended!!
Wednesday 10/27: Station Day
- You will only do one warm-up depending on where your start station will be.
- Each working station will be 9 minutes, with 4 minutes to transition to the next.
- Back Squats from the Rig
- Every Minute on the Minute - 5 Reps
- Pick a weight that you are able to perform the given work in the time domain. If you can't stay with the clock, the weight is too heavy.
- Record heaviest set
- Rx, Performance & Fitness are all doing the same thing here.... 2 calories on the rower, 2 lunges - 4 calories, 4 lunges....
- You will make your way as far up that ladder as possible in 9 minutes.
- Score = total calories/lunges plus additional reps
- For Rx, we are going heavier with theKettlebell Swing and lighter with the Wall Balls Make this one hurt and get it done as quick as possible.
- The time cap is TIGHT. You have to work hard to get it done!
- 21 KBS, 21 WB - 15 KBS, 15 WB etc - 9 KBS, 9 WB etc.
- If you do not finish, the score will be rounds plus reps