Important News & Updates
Please make time to read the newsletter that landed in your inbox on Sunday or READ HERE
- You will be following a 1:00 clock. You will do 3 reps every minute. We want these reps to be fast, touch and go. You must complete your 3 reps in 0:06 or less. Be intentional with these reps. Think about activating your glutes and hamstrings to stand the bar up. You have plenty of reps coming your way in the MetCon, keep it light.
- You will do 8 sets of Deadlifts, then 8 sets of Sumo Deadlift.
- We will not record weight for the strength
- You will move through the list of movements for 6 rounds, following a 0:30 clock.
- You will perform as many deadlifts as possible in 0:30, row as many calories as you can in 0:30, and complete as many Kettlebell Swings as possible in 0:30.
- Your score will be one grand total of calories on the rower +Deadlifts, reps + Kettlebell Swings for all 6 rounds.
- The * section, is your time off from the scorable movements.
- For round 1 & 2, you will rest * Rest 0:30
- For rounds 3 & 4: you will do down, ups, then rest the remainder of time
- For rounds 5 & 6, you will do down, ups then bar hops, then rest the remainder of time. The * portions are not optional. If you cannot get the work-in, you must reflect that in your score.
- YOU MUST KEEP YOUR FORM ON POINT. Do not get caught up doing reps with poor form. The coach will stop you from proceeding if your form deteriorates.