Sign-Up on MindBody
Double Under Clinic with Jenny & Steve
- Sunday, 5/22 from 10:00-12:00pm
- For those struggling to master this movement. We will begin this day with some targeted mobility from our PT, Dr. Steve Burkert and then move to drill work with Coach Jenny. Class will be capped at 15 to ensure proper attention will be given. Free for 802 members.
Memorial Day Hero WOD Murph/BBQ/Trunk Sale/Demo Day
- 8:00am, 9:30am & 11:00am Murph Heat Start times. Sign-in asap to grab your spot!
- We will be having a Community celebration to follow beginning at noon. Potluck style BBQ/802 Member Trunk Sale/Vendor/Demo Day
- We are having a Community type garage sale where you can showcase goods out of your trunk/car. Each member will have their own 'store' and share gently used goods with each other. This is a great time to swap gear you may no longer wear/need.
- Interested in setting up a trunk/vender/demo table? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Open GymWe will begin putting Open Gym dates on the calendar beginning 6/12. It is our goal to host the second weekend of the month to begin and see where that takes us! Each Open Gym slot will have a focus, but all members are welcome to join us no matter what they will be working on.802 Anniversary PartyYou're not going to want to miss it. SAVE THIS DATE!
Our goal is to build pull-up strength using the Strict Pull-Up. Strict Pull-Ups are a challenge and they can be done in different ways to achieve the same goal. You will see in the video below a demonstration using bands, but you can also utilize the second video of the low bar toes assisted pull-up as well.
After completing the Pull-Ups you will go for a Row and then Run. This will be an action packed class right out of the gate!
5 Rounds of Higher Reps, Chest to Bar Pull-Ups and a longer distance Run. Then As Many Rounds as Possible of the same movements (except chin over bar pull-ups), a lower rep scheme and shorter distance run with the time you have remaining.
5 x 10Death March