Most Likely To....
802 CrossFit superlatives are here!���� One more fun addition to our Homecoming Party July 16th! Even if you cannot attend, we'd love to hear who gets your vote!���� You can skip any you don't have a vote for.There is one typo on party start time which is 2pm, not 3pm. Check out all the categories and vote HERE!
For 6:00 you will work through the following movements and prepare the muscles for the strict pull-ups that will be completed in the strength.
On a 2:00 loop you will complete 8 rounds of the following movements
- Strict Pull-Up
- Make sure your are getting full extension and getting the chin over the bar, even when using the band.
- If 5 is too many to do without assistance, do some with a band so you hit all 5 reps.
- Ring Rows
- Focus on squeezing the shoulder blades together and opening up the chest.
- :30 row Focus on perfect form!����Call over your coach if you have questions and want pointers.
- In the remaining time do some active rest of kettlebell swings.
As Many Rounds and Repetitions As Possible in 12:00You will complete the following movements to get through as many rounds and repetitions as possible.
- Chest to Bar Pull-Up (scaling)
- This video includes the scaling options for performance and fitness athletes, as well as the Rx full chest to bar pull-up.
- Kettlebell Swing
Reverse Incline Fly on Bench����4x 10 reps