Bringing us back to the Covid Hula Hoops we had to jump through! Station Days were originally done to spread us out, but turned into a jam packed class that many of us all kind of miss!
To remind you....
9:00 in each station with 4:00 to clean and transition to the next. Think about where you will be going to next. Pair up and share equipment if needed. The coach will assign your start station.
The rep scheme is the same for each station. YOU WILL REPORT 1 SCORE AT THE END. THIS MEANS YOU WILL PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF WHEN YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT STATION.
- For Example: At the end of station 1 if you were doing Rx and completed 4 Burpee 2 Targets, when you begin station #2, you will do 1 Burpee over rower (to complete the 5) and then move on to AMSUs.
As Many Reps as Possible in 9 minutes of:
- Burpee to Target - burpee under the pull-up bar and jump to full extension tapping the bar. If you are tall, choose a high bar. If you are short, choose a low bar.
- Pull-Ups& Scaling
- Lunges (alternating forward)
- Burpee Over Rower - you will do a burpee then jump or side step over the rail of the rower. BE CAREFUL!
- Ab Mat Sit-Up (AMSU)
- Rowing Technique
- Burpee Plate Hops - chest to deck - not chest to plate. Finish the movement by jumping on top of the plate
- Plate Ground to Overhead