Did you sign-up for The CrossFit Open? ALL REGISTRANTS need to fill out THIS FORM by Sunday 2/12. If you haven't signed-up yet/would like to learn more, go to your inbox. An email was sent out Wednesday with all the information you need to know!
- Athlete 1 will Row 150m- RESET the rower - Athlete 2 will Row 150m
- A1 will do 2 Power Cleans - A2 does 2 PC
- A1 does Push-Ups - A2 does Push-Ups
- A1 does 2 Power Cleans - A2 does 2 PC
- A1 does 8 JC's - A2 does 8 JC's
- That completes 1 Round. Do 11 more as fast as possible.
The Power Clean weight should be one in which you can do 2 reps without dropping the bar between. Slightly heavy, but movableThe Push-Up reps should be so that you can go unbrokenThe Row should be a sprint, roughly taking 0:30-0:40 max
- Power Clean
- JC (named after Coach Jon Cullen)