- Athlete 1 will run 100m, while Athlete 2 rests.
- Athlete 2 will run 100m, while A1 rests.
- Each athlete will repeat reps back and fourth going down the list.
- When the list is complete by both athletes, that = 1 round.
- Continue until 5 rounds are complete, then ROW.
Break the row up into 200m increments (Rx) 150m (Per) 200m (Fit)
Then, will all time remaining AMRAP the list of movements in the same fashion as above for your score.
The weight chosen should allow you to do fast, unbroken reps. Just because it is slightly lighter than usual, doesn't mean you should scale up.