Free Trial Thursday Attendees
- Advanced notice required.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside.
- Please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! Don't worry at all about the abbreviationsbelow. It will all make sense when you get here! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEOS BELOW. While the class performs the bench press part of the day, the Coach will walk you through the work-out and other important information.
Complete the list as many times as possible in 6 minuteshttps://youtu.be/gd5UUBYVB7I
- The class will be divided in two. 1/2 will begin with DB Incline Bench Presses paired with the Bike and Ski Erg. The other 1/2 will do deficit push-ups paired with rowing
- You will do 3 rounds in each station, then switch to the other.
- As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) in 22:00 with a partner
- Athlete 1 will begin the work on the rower while Athlete 2 waits their turn.
- When Athlete 1 begins the StarFish, Athlete 2 will begin their row.
- Each time someone completes the list, give yourself a mark as that completes one round.