What Is The CrossFit Open?
The CrossFit Open is FUN. It's a time we push ourselves inside the gym further than we may in an everyday WOD. It's a time our Community comes together to support one another, and just makes this fitness thing we do, a little more exciting for 5 weeks.
The 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games Open is the largest fitness competition on Earth and an exciting showcase of the CrossFit community. Here, athletes like you, from all around the world, show up and push themselves further than they ever thought possible over a five-week period. Challenges, PRsandthe unknownawaits.
- Work-outs are announced every Thursday at 8pm beginning October 10th, for 5 weeks.
- Work-outs must be completed with your score submitted online at games.crossfit.com by Monday 8pm.
- 802 will be doing Open WODs Friday (all day), to include Heats running all night for Friday Night Lights
- You will also be able to complete Open WODs on Sunday at Open Gym
- To officially sign-up (recommended) at crossfit.com, cost is $20($ doesn't go to 802)
- You do not need to pay CrossFit $20 to participate. It's just more fun if you do, because you get into it more :)