Free Trial Classes
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 & 6:50pm. Advanced notice required.
- If you are joining us for Free Trial, you must not show symptoms of, have, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19. You must NOT have traveled outside of the State (if you're not vaccinated) or gathered with large groups of individuals in the past 2 weeks. We hold our members to these standards and ask the same of you.
How to Enter the Building
- VIEW VIDEO on mask wearing, how and when to enter, and what to do when you're inside
What to Bring?
- A mask, a clean pair of shoes to change into at the door, a full water bottle
Those joining us for Free Trial most likely will not be doing the strength portion of the day. We will take the beginning part of class to go over the movements of the work-out (7 min AMRAPS)
To be done during the board explanationExtended Child Pose Side to Side
Those joining us for Free Trial most likely will not be doing the strength portion of the day. We will take the beginning part of class to go over the movements of the work-out (7 min AMRAPS). Take a look at it regardless though in case we have extra time for you to jump in!https://youtu.be/uMImHNDsz6I
- Two, 7 minute AMRAPS (As many rounds/reps as possible).
- 1/2 the class will be starting with the first AMRAP, 1/2 the class will start with the second, then you will switch.
- You will have 3 minutes rest between each. During the rest, you will trade boxes, but stay on the same mat.
- You will have 2 separate scores for this work-out