Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Prior email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside.
- Take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- REVIEW THE VIDESs BELOW FOR THE MET-CON ONLY. Do not worry too much about the other information or videos listed. While the class performs the 'Strength' part of the day, the Coach will walk you through the work-out and other important information.
5 sets X 5 reps (2:30 Loop)We are not looking for max loading here. Aim for 75-80% of your 1RMhttps://youtu.be/uYumuL_G_V0
As Many Rounds As Possible With a PartnerFree Trial Thursday Attendees will work at their own pace, not with a partner
- Athlete 1 will begin on the rower while Athlete 2 will rest, holding the D-Ball as a 'Burden'
- Athlete 1 will work through the entire list of movements. Athlete 2 will remain near the mat until all movements are complete. A2 cannot leave for rower until A1 has DBall on their Shoulder.
- When the Plate Hops are done, Athlete 2 will pass the D-Ball to Athlete 1 and then leave to get on the rower.
- Rounds should take 0:50 or less, giving you 0:10 to get to the rower. Each round should be about 1:00 if scaled appropriately.
ConditioningAssault Bike Sprints