Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 & 6:50pm. Advanced notice required.
- Covid Protocol:How/When to Enter & Mask Usage VIEW VIDEO
- What to Bring? A mask, a clean pair of shoes to change into at the door, a full water bottle
- Please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
We've done this WOD a few times as a 'test' kick-off to our nutrition challenges. We did however change it up a bit to make it a little more challenging for the male Rxers. Last year when we did this WOD, some did STOH instead of push-ups. This WOD was the last one we did before quarantine began!
As Many Reps as Possible in 12 minutes*Note your score is TOTAL reps added up.
- Rx Male = 1200m + 75 Air Squats + 50 AMSU + 35 Push-Ups = 1360 + Burpees
- Rx Female = 1150 + Burpees
- Per Female = 990 + Burpees
- Fit Male = 975 + Burpees
- Fit Female = 815 + Burpees