- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
- As Many Rounds as Possible in 16 minutes, BUT at 3-2-1 go, and every minute thereafter, you must stop what you are doing and grab your jump rope. No matter how you scale the Double Unders should be quick, no more than 0:15 tops or you won't have any time for the AMRAP. We certainly don't want you to be doing DU's the entire 16 mins so be smart with how you scale.
- Be sure to remember where you left off when the timer sounds. You will pick back up at that point when your jump roping is complete.