- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
We have been doing this WOD every year for the past 6 years to celebrate the guy we call Coach. The story behind it.... when we first opened and were a small gym, on members birthdays, we would program a WOD in their honor with all of their favorite movements. Just to be a little different, Tarken programed a WOD for his birthday, will all movements he did not enjoy. Hence, ALL THE RUNNING. This WOD is a great challenge, and we decided to update it this year to reflect our current program a bit better, and a covid modification (Wall Balls for Med Ball Tosses).Take a look at last years board to see your time, and use it as a goal to try and beat!
2019 Board Pic
No time for dilly dallying, get in and start this warm-up right away so we can get every minute of that 40 minute time cap in!https://youtu.be/UkdLnjL9PQY
- This WOD includes 2.5 miles of running at the Rx level. Choose your level wisely when determining what to do.
- Don't be so eager to 'go Rx' with the STOH weight. It is lighter than usual intentionally. You must be able to string large sets together from the start in order to get the stimulus we are after.
- Please also note that the MB Tosses are heavy for Rx
- If you do not finish, this WOD will be scored by number of rounds plus any additional reps.
- Fitness Folks, please note that your rep scheme and run scheme is different than Per/Rx. This is intentional so that you do not need to end with long runs.
- forgot the video, see the link for Tricep Extensions4 Rounds20 Alternating Dumbbell Curls (total)20 Single Arm Tricep Extensions (the board pic says 10, but 20 is the number we want)