Hatch is getting HEAVY this week, working up to 90% of both the Back and Front Squat! Thankfully, the reps are a bit lower than they have been though!Remember....
- Make EVERY rep count. No distractions.
- Big breath of air at the top. Brace your core for a punch at the top of each rep. Hold that breath until you are firing out at the top of the next rep.
- Strive for even weight distribution on your feet. Think about your foot like a tricycle.
- Push that weight evenly through the floor with every rep.
- Squeeze your glutes on the way up! Think 'Holding gas in' OR 'Screwing your feet into the floor'