Every 3:00 *no score*
- 0:30 Double Squats (see video below)
- You will squat to full-depth, lift out of the hole to 3/4 depth, then drop back to full-depth before returning all the way to the top.
- Choose a weight that will get you 6-7 reps in 0:30
- 0:30 Walking Lunge (toward your rower)
- 0:30 Row
- 0:30 Walking Lunge (back toward mat)
- 0:60 Rest
For those of you that know the benchmark WOD, Fight Gone Bad, today's work-out has a similar lay-out.The 1:00 clock will run continuously breaking up the movements. You will find yourself breaking/transitioning as you tire and rest is needed.All reps added together will count toward your score. Write them down as you go.
- Row for Calories
- Ab Mat Sit-U
- Burpee Box Jump Over
- Plate Hop Over + Rotation
- Back Squat (clean bar to shoulders, dip drive to back rack)