Did you catch the latest Spring Newsletter that landed in your inbox last week. Read all the details HERE.
Ready to Run Seminar
If you are plagued with running related pain, and find this movement extremely difficult, sign yourself up for our Ready to Run Seminar on Wednesday, 4/20 at 5:40pm. Free for all 802 members.
- Dr. Stephen Burkert will begin with mobility to avoid injury.
- Keith White will lead us through proper warm-up
- Kim Lord will teach proper upper & lower body form to increase efficiency and decrease injury.
Sign-Up: The class is listed on MindBody, sign-in there!
- Tempo means we are slowing the reps down. Take 0:02 to descend, pause 0:02 in the hole, take 0:01 to stand, then pause 0:02 at the top before the next rep.
- By slowing things down you will build more strength to stabilize under the load.
Murph Prep Mondays are Back!We will be working primarily on Running, Push-Ups and Pull-Ups every Monday until our Memorial Day Hero WOD, Murph.Pull-Ups& ScalingPush-UpsAir Squats