COVID POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please review ALL requirements before coming to your first class
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class you MUST contact us by email (with received confirmation) before coming to your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE so you know what to do when you arrive. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO for a visual guide.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You MUST abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- You must fill out a COVID-19 Liability Waiver in addition to our 802 CrossFit Waiver before class participation.
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning MondayMeeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
- A nice long CHIPPER for ya!
- 1/2 the class will be starting with a row, 1/2 the class will be starting with the run. Then you will switch at the end.
- Remember your run route! We will be taking off one at a time (0:10 dividing each runner). Rx runners will run down the road, Performance runners will run across the lawn to the fire hydrant, and Fitness will run around the upper loop 3 times.
- All runners will re-enter through the middle room, porch door, with your mask on as you head back to your station.