Getting some things out of the way that we 'may' see in 20.2 towards the beginning of the week we will take a look at Deadlifts, Double Unders and Handstand Push-Ups. Take a look at some 'how-tos' and tips on all below!
Double Under Points of Performance:
- Same Jump as a Single Under, Just Bigger and slower.
- Legs straight, no piking or donkey kicks
- Stay neutral. Pick a spot on the wall and stare at it.
- Arms slightly in front of the torso. Shoulders relaxed.
- Its all in the wrists, not your elbows. Quick wrists.
- Arms stay tight to the body
- Find and use the same rope. Handles go to nipple height while standing on it.
Handstand Push-Ups: Check Your Form
- Hand Position - don't get too close OR too far from the wall
- Make a Tripod - just like a Strict Press
- Wide Knees