Wednesday 12/23 - No Kids ClassesThursday 12/24 - Last Class at NoonFriday 12/25 thru Sunday 12/27 Closed for Holiday Break
- You will complete all 3 sets of High Hang Power Cleans, then move to Hang Power Cleans. You will then complete the strength with 2 Power Cleans from the floor. The number of sets depends on time we have. Your rest time between sets will increase as you work your way down the list of movements.
- Hang variations common purpose is to develop better force production in the extension and more aggressiveness under the bar due to the limited time and distance you have to accelerate and elevate the bar. Think quick elbows, and big power!
- We did this work-out in December 2019. We wanted to challenge you to a tighter time cap so adjusted Performance a bit to do so. Check out the board below from last time we did it.
- Own those Sumo Deadlift High Pulls - learn the timing of the hip pop. Not sure if you're an early arm puller? Ask a Coach to watch you!
- It's a great time to work on your Double Unders. Check out some great tips HERE