3 Stations, 9 minutes of work, 4 minutes to transition
Handstand Push-Ups or Single Arm Dumbbell PressRemember... Handstand Push-Ups aren't for everyone. Do not get inverted on the wall if you have no business doing so. Handstand push-ups are not a functional movement, and it is more than okay if you never do them! Choose seated Strict Press instead for a great shoulder burn that will leave you just as sore!https://youtu.be/cl9Fpb6DQGw
Station #2: As Many Rounds as Possible
- Cannot coach you guys enough on giving Toe Raises a try! Instead of flinging yourself up rep by rep getting your toes to the bar however you can, practice kipping toe raises. Get higher and higher every time and you will be stringing sets together before you know it!
- The lunges in this station ARE ALTERNATING FORWARD LUNGE
- Rowing and Overhead Reverse Lunge.
- You DO NOT need to Alternate Legs on this Station.
- Stay TIGHT on your OH Lunge. Punch that DB up towards the ceiling and really engage your shoulders and core