- 5 sets, 5 reps on a 2:00 Loop
- Back Squats
- Record your heaviest set of 5
- As Many Rounds/Reps as Possible in 9 minutes
- Front Squats, Ab Mat Sit-Ups & Bar Hops
- You will perform a clean to get the bar to your shoulders for the first FS rep. If you perform a Squat Clean, it will count as your first FS rep.
- If you cannot hop over the bar well, perform hops on and off the corner of your rubber mat. We are just looking to get your heart rate up here.
- As Many CALORIES as Possible.
- You will row the given amount of calories, perform your ab mat sit-ups and air squats, and then ROW your heart out with any time remaining.
- Your score is the total calories from the end of the WOD only. If you don't make it back to the rower, your score will be the total reps you were able to complete.
- Need some row tips? Check THESE TIPS out!