- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
- You will only do one warm-up depending on where your start station will be. Each warm-up will be 5 minutes.
- Each working station will be 9 minutes, with 4 minutes to transition to the next.
Remember, don't compete too much with your old 1 Rep Max if it is out of reach. We have not conditioned to compete with those numbers as of late. Choose smart jumps in weight and keep that ego in check!https://youtu.be/1CwsEXXhRoY
- For Rx, we are going heavier with the Kettlebell and lighter with the medicine ball. Make this one hurt and get it done as quick as possible.
- You will notice Fit category says Medicine Ball Tosses. For large classes, we may have to use this option instead.
- Rx, Performance & Fitness are all doing the same thing here.... 2 calories on the rower, 2 walking lunges - 4 calories, 4 lunges....
- You will make your way as far up that ladder as possible in 9 minutes.